Do you need to know how to play Texas Hold Em Poker? Learn the hands, instructions how to play and everything else you need to know to play successfully guaranteed. Read this article now.
Texas Hold Em is simplified poker. In this article I’m going to teach you how to play Texas Hold Em Poker plus the hands how to win.
The following are instructions on how to play it.
How To Play Texas Hold Em Poker Hands – Instructions How To Play
- Dealers give players their individual hole cards. These cards must be face down.
- The first round of betting or pre-flop betting begins.
- A burn card is discarded to prevent cheating.
- The first three community cards or the flops are dealt.
- The second round of betting takes place.
- A second burn card is discarded.
- A fourth community card, the turn is dealt.
- The third and final betting begins.
- A third burn card is utilized.
- The last community card, the river is exposed,
- Showdown or hand comparison is done to identify the winner.
How To Play Texas Hold Em Poker Hands – All The Different Hands
Texas Holdem Hands may be formed as follows:
- Straight Flush – are five cards in order with same suits. The most winnable form is the Royal Flush, which contains an Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten with the same suits.
- Four of a Kind – are four cards in the same rank with a fifth side card called the kicker.
- Full House – a group of three cards of the same rank and two cards in the same rank as well.
- Flush – are cards in the same suit that is not in any order.
- Straight – are cards in sequence but not in the same suit.
- Three of A Kind – are three cards of the same rank plus two unrelated side cards.
- Two Pair – are two sets of pairs with the same rank and one unrelated side card.
- One Pair – is one pair with the same rank and three unrelated side cards.
- High Card – cards that cannot be categorized into any of the hands above.
This is the crux of the information you’ll need to learn how to play Texas Hold Em poker plus the hands to win with. Now, continue on to learn more about Holdem so you can become profitable in your games.
To Your Luck And Skill,
P.S. No matter how much money you want to make playing Hold Em, you’re going to need the skill, ability and education to get there. Get a head start on your competition and get your hands on the best value for money poker course on the planet right now.
P.P.S If you enjoyed this article on play Texas Hold Em Poker please leave a comment below. Actually, I really want to hear what you think about this post no matter if you liked it or not, so please enter your comments in the box below now.